Not approved uniform options:
- Overalls, denim shorts/cargo shorts, denim pants.
- Sleeveless shirts, sweatpants, hoodies.
- Athletic pants/shorts or sportswear pants/shorts.
- Corduroy pants or skirts.
- No colored hair extensions.
- Hats, non-religious head coverings, sunglasses and coats are considered inappropriate for inside wear.
- If the student’s shirt goes past the top of the pocket of the bottom wear, the shirt must be tucked in and a belt worn.
- Students must wear shoes suitable for school attire at all times. Heels on shoes must be lower than 1 inch. Shoes with wheels and lights are not allowed. Pants and shorts must be worn at the waistline. “Sagging” is not allowed.
- Socks and leggings should be white, gold/yellow, royal or navy blue.
- Shirts worn under uniform shirts should be in school colors.