- Colored, button down polo (no logo) in blue, yellow/gold.
- Sweatshirts and sweaters /cardigans (no logo) must be uniform colors.
- 1 undershirt may be worn, must be white and tucked.
- School shirts may only be worn on Fridays .
- No Hoodies or Vests
- Slacks/Shorts/Skirts/Jumpers in Khaki or Navy
- Shorts are to be worn under dresses during Physical Education.
- Plain white, navy, black, khaki leggings can be worn under skirts .
- Extremely tight shorts, pants (skinny jeans/skinny uniform pants) or excessively large or baggy clothing are not allowed. Pants and shorts shall be worn at the waist.
- Leggings and dark colored jeans are not considered appropriate uniform pants.
- Tennis shoes are encouraged, especially since all students attend gym class.
- NO high heels, backless shoes, flip flops/house shoes, shower shoes, cleats, or roller shoes.
- Coats, hats, gloves, scarves, purses, backpacks, and fanny packs must be stored in student lockers. These items will not be allowed in the classrooms.
- Hats, caps, curlers, sweatbands, bandanas, or scarves may not be worn within the school building unless prescribed by a physician and approved by the school administration.
- Clear backpacks (preferred), no backpacks with wheels.
- Please be mindful that student lockers are small. The lockers measure 10" in width and 10" in depth and 16" from backpack hook to base of locker.
Fridays are considered School Spirit Day! Students may wear their school t-shirt along with a pair of blue jeans. Blue jeans must be in good repair with no holes, tears or stains. Cargos, leggings, overalls and jumpers are not permitted.
Boy/Girl Scouts, Brownies or Daisies may wear their uniform vests or shirts on designated meeting days along with approved uniform bottoms.
To serve the families at our school, we have started an “uniform exchange closet”. At anytime during the year, families are welcome to drop off uniforms that no longer fit their child. Families can also “purchase” uniform pieces with their parent involvement card.
Uniforms must be:
- no holes or tears
- no stains
- zippers and buttons in good working order
The uniform exchange closet is overseen by the 4th grade students.
They will decide during the school year specific times of donation and selling.
Not approved uniform options:
- Overalls, denim shorts/cargo shorts, denim pants.
- Sleeveless shirts, sweatpants, hoodies.
- Athletic pants/shorts or sportswear pants/shorts.
- Corduroy pants or skirts.
- No colored hair extensions.
- Hats, non-religious head coverings, sunglasses and coats are considered inappropriate for inside wear.
- If the student’s shirt goes past the top of the pocket of the bottom wear, the shirt must be tucked in and a belt worn.
- Students must wear shoes suitable for school attire at all times. Heels on shoes must be lower than 1 inch. Shoes with wheels and lights are not allowed. Pants and shorts must be worn at the waistline. “Sagging” is not allowed.
- Socks and leggings should be white, gold/yellow, royal or navy blue.
- Shirts worn under uniform shirts should be in school colors.