- School colors: gold/yellow, royal or navy blue, NO white shirts please.
- Short or long sleeve collared shirts or button down cotton shirts.
- Khaki or navy blue pants or shorts.
- Khaki, blue or Emerson plaid box pleated skirts or jumpers (no shorter than 3 inches above the knee).
Fridays are considered School Spirit Day! Students may wear their school t-shirt along with a pair of blue jeans. Blue jeans must be in good repair with no holes, tears or stains. Cargos, leggings, overalls and jumpers are not permitted.
Boy/Girl Scouts, Brownies or Daisies may wear their uniform vests or shirts on designated meeting days along with approved uniform bottoms.
To serve the families at our school, we have started an “uniform exchange closet”. At anytime during the year, families are welcome to drop off uniforms that no longer fit their child. Families can also “purchase” uniform pieces with their parent involvement card.
Uniforms must be:
- no holes or tears
- no stains
- zippers and buttons in good working order
The uniform exchange closet is overseen by the 4th grade students.
They will decide during the school year specific times of donation and selling.
Not approved uniform options:
- Overalls, denim shorts/cargo shorts, denim pants.
- Sleeveless shirts, sweatpants, hoodies.
- Athletic pants/shorts or sportswear pants/shorts.
- Corduroy pants or skirts.
- No colored hair extensions.
- Hats, non-religious head coverings, sunglasses and coats are considered inappropriate for inside wear.
- If the student’s shirt goes past the top of the pocket of the bottom wear, the shirt must be tucked in and a belt worn.
- Students must wear shoes suitable for school attire at all times. Heels on shoes must be lower than 1 inch. Shoes with wheels and lights are not allowed. Pants and shorts must be worn at the waistline. “Sagging” is not allowed.
- Socks and leggings should be white, gold/yellow, royal or navy blue.
- Shirts worn under uniform shirts should be in school colors.