Lower Elementary Wish List
If possible, please bring supplies with your child's name written on them to student.
Phase in and Parent Orientation (First Years - August 19th, Returning Students: August 20th)
- Roll of Paper Towels
- 1-2 Canister of disinfectant wipes
- 1 Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- 1 Package of White Copy Paper
Optional items to support our classroom environment and learning
- Two, fabric pencil bags with zipper and three holes for binders.
- Extra uniform to leave in locker (labeled with name)
- Dish towels for drying (earth tones)
- Washcloths for cleaning (earth tones)
- A sweater or zip-up jacket in uniform colors (no logo or decoration) to wear in the school building if your child tends to get cold.
- Prisma Colored Pencils
- Glue sticks and/or Elmer's liquid glue
- Ziplock baggies (quart and gallon)
- Magic Erasers
- Unscented laundry soap
- Dish soap
*If these supplies are a hardship for your family in any way, please let us know so we can assist.
Please be mindful when purchasing backpacks that they need to fit into the following parameters. Lockers measure 10" in width by 10" in depth and 16" from backpack hook to base of locker. They will also be hanging jackets therefore full size backpacks will not fit well.