Montessori is based on building a strong community. As they say, “It takes a village to raise a child.” The lives of our students are better because of YOU. Everyone has something to give, big or small. We will be giving families throughout the year many opportunities to volunteer and to be a part of our school celebrations and student learning environment.
Each semester please support your school by:
- Attending 1 parent information night (at least),
- Attending 1 parent teacher conference,
- Attending 1 PTA meeting (at least),
- Attending 1 social activity (at least),
- Volunteering at 1 activity or 2 hours at the school (at least), and
- Participating in 1 fundraiser (at least).
Each year please support your student by:
- making arrangements to observe 1 day in your child’s classroom.
To become a volunteer: speak to your child’s teacher or anyone from the administration team about your desire to volunteer, and complete background check. This is a requirement for ALL volunteers who come into contact with our students.
The Champions before and after learning program offers activities that combine fun and learning, together with the safety and convenience of a high-quality program right inside your school. Champions offers a variety of group and individual activities designed to keep your child exploring and growing.
From art, dramatic play, math and science to problem-solving, language, motor skills and more, we help your child continue learning and developing essential life skills – whether school is in session or not.